- BK MAK 102 AZ SynScanGPS
- Products Features
The exciting Sky-Watcher AZ SynScan Mount is a precision engineered instrument that will allow you to easily find and enjoy viewing night sky treasures, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. The AZ SynScan hand controller allows you point your telescope at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions.
The Sky-Watcher Maksutov-Cassegrains are the ultimate take-anywhere telescopes. They are also ideal if working space is limited. Despite their small dimensions they pack a powerful punch. Their High-Resolution, diffraction limited optical systems are multi-coated to maximize contrast and image sharpness. The Sky-Watcher Maksutovs come in apertures of 102mm, and is available either complete with equatorial mounts and tripods, or as tube assemblies only, which can be mounted onto a standard photographic tripod. Whether your requirement is for terrestrial or astronomical use, these compact scopes are the perfect companion. Tube material: Aluminium.
AZ SynScanGPS includes:
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x52, x104, x130 & x260
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 102mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1300mm (f/12.7)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 90° Star Diagonal (1.25”)
- AZ SynScan Mount GPS
- Power Requirement: 12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Optical Design Maksutov-Cassegrains
- Diameter 102mm
- Focal Length 1300mm
- F/Ratio F/12.7
- Highest Practical Power 204x
- Faintest Steller Magnitude 12.7
- Finder Scope 6x30
- Focuser Diameter 1.25"
- Diagonal 1.25" - 90 deg.
- Eye Piece Super 10 + Super 25
- Shipping Weight 20 kg
- Shipping Dimensions 88x44x26 cm3
* Contact your local distributor for details