- BK MAK127 + EQ3 SynScan GPS
- Products Features
The Sky-Watcher Maksutov-Cassegrains are the ultimate take-anywhere telescopes. They are also ideal if working space is limited. Despite their small dimensions they pack a powerful punch. Their High-Resolution, diffraction limited optical systems are multi-coated to maximize contrast and image sharpness. This Sky-Watcher Maksutov comes in apertures of 127mm, and is available either complete with equatorial mounts and tripods, or as tube assemblies only, which can be mounted onto a standard photographic tripod. Whether your requirement is for terrestrial or astronomical use, these compact scopes are the perfect companion.
The EQ3 Pro mounts use the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pros-- SynScan. It allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button.
The EQ3 Pro mounts are the perfect instrument for novice visual observers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky.
• Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
• Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 32 micro steps driven.
• Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
• Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
• Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
• Periodic Error Correction.
• PC compatibility.
• Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
- Optical Design Maksutov-Cassegrains
- Diameter 127mm
- Focal Length 1500mm
- F/Ratio F/11.8
- Highest Practical Power 254x
- Faintest Steller Magnitude 13.2
- Finder Scope 6x30
- Focuser Diameter 1.25" opening with 2" adapter
- Diagonal 2" -90 deg.
- Eye Piece LET 2"-28 mm
- Tube Weight 5kg
- Tube Dimensions 14cm x 33cm
- Shipping Weight 8+28 kg
- Shipping Dimensions 68x25x29 cm3; 97x44x29 cm3
* Contact your local distributor for details