- BK MAK150 + EQ5 SynScan GPS
- Products Features
The Maksutov Signature Series is the new generation of professional quality Maksutovs from Sky-Watcher. These telescopes are manufactured to the highest levels of optical and mechanical precision, resulting in exquisite optical performance and finish. Even the most critical observer will be delighted and surprised by the performance of the Sky-Watcher Signature Series Maksutov telescopes. In many applications the sharpness and image quality of these telescopes matches and exceeds that of the classic Schmidt-Cassegrain design.
Sky-Watcher offers simple solutions for users who would like to attach their smaller telescope to a convenient computerized system but do not wish to deal with the weight of the HEQ5 or EQ6 mount. The EQ5 Pro mounts use the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pros-- SynScan. It allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button.
The EQ5 SynScan mounts are the perfect instrument for novice visual observers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky.
• Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
• Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 32 micro steps driven.
• Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
• Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
• Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
• Periodic Error Correction.
• PC compatibility.
• Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
- Optical Design Maksutov-Cassegrains
- Diameter 150mm
- Focal Length 1800mm
- F/Ratio F/12
- Highest Practical Power 300x
- Faintest Steller Magnitude 13.2
- Finder Scope 8x50
- Focuser Diameter 1.25" opening with 2" adapter
- Diagonal 2" 90 deg. Diagonal with 1.25 inch adapter
- Eye Piece LET 2"-28
- Tube Weight 5.6kg
- Tube Dimensions 183x400mm
- Shipping Weight 14kg+28kg
- Shipping Dimensions 64x25x26cm3; 106x49x26cm3
* Contact your local distributor for details