- BKP 150 DS + EQ3 SynScan GPS
- Products Features
The new Sky-Watcher BKP 150 OTAW Dual Speed incorporates superb mirror-set with two significant advantages. A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is now included for excellent focusing precision. Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimize performance for prime-focus photography. Even better performance for astro-photography and visual use can be achieved when used in combination with Sky-Watcher’s Newtonian coma corrector.
The EQ3 Pro mounts use the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pros-- SynScan. It allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button.
The EQ3 Pro mounts are the perfect instrument for novice visual observers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky.
• Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
• Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 32 micro steps driven.
• Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
• Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
• Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
• Periodic Error Correction.
• PC compatibility.
• Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
- Optical Design Parabolic Newtonian Reflector
- Diameter 150mm
- Focal Length 750mm
- F/Ratio F/5
- Highest Practical Power 300x
- Faintest Steller Magnitude 13
- Finder Scope 6x30*
- Focuser Diameter 2" dual speed, crayford
- Eye Piece 2"-28mm
- Tube Weight 6 kg
- Tube Dimensions 182mmx690mm
- Shipping Weight 10+28 kg
- Shipping Dimensions 80x39x34 cm3; 97x44x29 cm3
* Contact your local distributor for details