- BKP 200 DS + EQ5 SynScan GPS
- Products Features
The new Sky-Watcher BKP 200 OTAW Dual Speed incorporates superb mirror-set with two significant advantages. A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is now included for excellent focusing precision. Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimize performance for prime-focus photography. Even better performance for astro-photography and visual use can be achieved when used in combination with Sky-Watcher’s Newtonian coma corrector.
The EQ5 Pro mounts use the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pros-- SynScan. It allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button.
The EQ5 Pro mounts are the perfect instrument for novice visual observers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky.
• Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
• Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 32 micro steps driven.
• Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
• Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
• Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
• Periodic Error Correction.
• PC compatibility.
• Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
Sky-Watcher P200/1000 vs. Celestron SC Edge HD-800 Review on National Space & Astronomy Magazine, Espacio. Review was conducted by Jon Tues, a well known astronophotographer and astronomer. Please read the article or download the original copies HERE (http://ca.skywatcher.com/_english/05_service/08_blog_detail.php?sid=211)
- Optical Design Parabolic Newtonian Reflector
- Diameter 200mm
- Focal Length 1000mm
- F/Ratio F/5
- Highest Practical Power 400x
- Faintest Steller Magnitude 13.6
- Finder Scope 8X50
- Focuser Diameter 2" dual speed, crayford
- Eye Piece 2"-28mm
- Shipping Weight 14+25 kg
- Shipping Dimensions 105x39x46 cm3; 106x49x26 cm3
* Contact your local distributor for details