- EQ3 SynScan GPS
- Products Features
Sky-Watcher offers simple solutions for users who would like to attach their smaller telescope to a convenient computerized system but do not wish to deal with the weight of the HEQ5 or EQ6 mount. The EQ3 Pro mounts use the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pros-- SynScan. It allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button.
The EQ3 SynScan mounts are the perfect instrument for novice visual observers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky. For novice users, the user-friendly menu allows automatic slewing to 42,900+ objects.
• Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
• Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 32 micro steps driven.
• Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
• Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
• Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
• Periodic Error Correction.
• PC compatibility.
• Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
- Mount Type German Equatorial Mount
- Counter Weight 3.42 +1.8 kgs
- Accessory Tray Large wall-to-wall
- Motor Drive 1.8 degree stepper motors
- GoTo SynScan Hand Control
- Tripod Height 85-121cm
- Tripod Weight 5.6 kg, 1.75" steel tripod
- Shipping Weight 28 kg
- Shipping Cartondimensions 97x44x29cms
- Payload Capacity 5.5 kg
- Slewing Speed up to 3.4/sec (800X)
- Guiding Speed from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X
* Contact your local distributor for details