- Esprit 150ED APO Triplet
- Products Features
Esprit 80ED, 100ED, 120ED and 150ED Super APO refractors have a doublet field flattener to get a flat field and minimize aberration and distortion. Their wide 48mm opener ensures a larger and clearer aperture and also extremely minimized halation. Connect the triplet and doublet field flattener with a high precision thin thread to keep the optical axis perpendicular to the image.
- Premium optical materials
- Short focal length and full frame corrected focal plane
- Excellent field flatness
- Precision linear power focuser is standard
- Metallic high-transmission lens coatings
- Light-baffled optical systems
- Telescope tube attachment hardware
- Full-frame Corrected Focal Plane
- Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
- Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
"the Esrpit 150ED is an overall great performer offering excellent results."
"I can't stress enough how important a good focuser is for astronomical imaging. ...Focusing was fast and easy and the whole procedure became second nature."
"...offers strong competition to the established refractors from Takahashi and TEC."
- Two page review on Astronomy Now by Nik Szymanek
Esprit ED Super APO Triplet
- Optical Design Apochromatic Refractor
- Diameter 150mm
- Focal Length 1050mm
- F/Ratio F/7
- Highest Practical Power 300x
- Faintest Steller Magnitude 13
- Finder Scope 8x50 Right Angled Erect Image
- Focuser Diameter 3" Linear Power Focuser
- Diagonal 2" 90 deg. Dielectric Diagonal with 1.25" adapter
- Tube Weight 14.52 kg
- Tube Dimensions 15.3cmx95cm
- Shipping Weight 30 kg
- Shipping Dimensions 130x56x56 cm3
* Contact your local distributor for details