- Heritage 76, mid-night blue
- Products Features
In 1609, Galileo Galilei first looked through his telescope, and changed science forever. His discoveries provided solid evidence that disproved the prevailing belief that the Earth was the center of the Universe. Throughout history, scientists such as Johannes Kepler and Sir Isaac Newton further revolutionized the design of the telescope. To celebrate the International Year of Astronomy, Sky-Watcher is proud to present the commemorative edition of Newton’s telescope—Heritage.
- Highly affordable and easy to use Dobsonian base, perfect for beginners
- Great all-around astronomical viewing performance
- Aluminized and overcoated mirrors
- Carefully engineered to combine ease of use, extreme portability and consistent performance in an affordable package
- Enough light gathering power to allow simple study of galaxies, star clusters, and nebulae. Diameter: 76mm, Focal Length: 300mm
- 2 interchangeable eyepieces Available in 3 colors. (Custom design available for quantity orders. Contact your local Sky-Watcher distributor for information.)
- SKU# 31003 Heritage 76, Colour : Black Diamond is available.
- Optical Design Newtonian
- Diameter 76mm
- Focal Length 300mm
- F/Ratio F/4
- Highest Practical Power 152x
- Finder Scope 5x24 finderscope
- Focuser Diameter 1.25"
- Eye Piece 2 eyepieces
- Shipping Weight 18 kg, 6pcs/cartons
- Shipping Dimensions 74x50x45 cm3
* Contact your local distributor for details