- Products Features
The revolutionary, stand-alone auto guiding tool, SynGuider is born!
Equipped with Sony CCD image sensor and the real-time star image display screen, SynGuider can work independently without a computer or calibration software. You will be saving significant power while working in the stargazing field with a limited electricity power pack. The SynGuider is adaptable to main telescopes with T-ring (M42) and 1.25" eyepiece holder, and can control EQ mount with a standard autoguider interface.
SynGuider is ideal for Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) users, while saving you the need to operate your imaging system through a computer. It will greatly improve your efficiency and productivity during astro-photography sessions. SynGuider will allow you to obtain pin-point stars during long exposure process to make your work simple and fun!
• Stand-alone unit, guiding the equatorial mount without a computer
• Sony CCD image sensor enabling the tracking of fainter stars
• LCD display of real-time star image
• Upgradable firmware
• Large chip coming with more area for locating and keeping guided star on chip
• Standard auto guiding port
• Adaptable by T-ring (M42) and 1.25” eyepiece holder
Package comes with:
• SynGuider auto guider
• Guiding handset and cable
• Serial cable
• 4xD 1.5v battery pack
• User manual (English)
Type: SONY ICX404AL CCD Sensor
Chip Size: 5.59mm(X) * 4.68mm(Y)
Number of Effective Pixels: 510(X) * 492(Y)
Unit Cell Size: 9.6um(X) * 7.5um(Y)
DC 6V ~ 14V, 250mA
Power Jack: 2.1mm, tip positive
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 mS
Typically, the SynGuider can capture and guide a star with up to the magnitude of 8 under the following conditions: regular 80mm aperture refractor, 2048ms exposure time, and good seeing conditions.
* Contact your local distributor for details