- Virtuoso P114
- Products Features
Virtuoso™ Multi-Purpose Mount (Motorized alt-azimuth mount), P114/500 TELESCOPE
♦Freedom Find (dual-encoder) on each axis allows manual movement without losing alignment and positional infomation
♦Track night sky objects once properly aligned
♦Camera & video cruising allows you to record panning video with up to six programmable stopping points
The mount can control a DSLR camera to take long distance panoramas up to 360°.
The mount can automatically move your video camera through up to 6 preset positions without any pause. Up to 5 speeds can be selected in this mode
Take photographs automatically with your DSLR at up to 6 preset positions. The mount will stop at each predetermined position and automatically trigger the camera’s shutter release.
♦Solar filter and solar finder included for safe viewing of the Sun
♦The Virtuoso™ mount can be upgraded to Go-To by purchasing a AZ Synscan™ handset and cable, allowing 42,900+ night sky objects to be automatically found from its extensive database.
- Mount Type Altitude/Azimuth
- Slow Motion Control Motorized
- Motor Drive DC Servo Motors, Driving Resolution 2.42 arc sec
- GoTo Optional (AZ Synscan controller is compatible)
- Tripod Height 40cm
- Tripod Weight 4kg
- Shipping Weight 8 kg
- Shipping Cartondimensions 37x34x59 cm3
- Power Supply 8x AA battery / Specified at 12VDC/600mA. 5V~14V(Absolute Maximum Rating)/600mA Acceptable.
- Payload Capacity 4 kg
- Tracking Modes Altitude/Azimuth
- Tracking Rates Sidereal Rate
- Slewing Speed 12 Degree/Second @ 12V Power Supply
* Contact your local distributor for details